You wouldn’t do your work on an abacus just because that’s the way we originally worked.
So why would you buy life insurance for only the death benefit, just because that was the traditional way it was used?
With Quality of Life Insurance you don’t have to! The living benefits are included automatically in every life insurance policy in the portfolio, even term!
Without proper planning, a serious accident or illness could rob you of your financial independence.
Make sure that you and your family are protected in the event of a chronic, critical, or terminal illness.
We work with our partners to offer you the most savings available for you and your family! Why wait? Call us right now @ 800-917-1207 and lets get you the right coverage for the right price
Critical Illnesses/Conditions covered:
- Major Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Bypass
- Invasive Cancer
- Blood Cancers: Leukemia, Lymphoma, and Multiple Myeloma
- Major Organ Transplant
- End Stage Renal Failure
- Severe Burn
Chronic Illness or Condition – an illness or condition certified within the last 12 months that affects the insured person so that he or she:
- Is unable to perform at least two of the six Activities of Daily Living (Bathing, Dressing, Toileting, Transferring, Continence, Eating)
- Requires substantial supervision by another person to protect the insured person from threats to health and safety due to severe cognitive impairment
Terminal Illness or Condition – an illness or physical condition that is certified by a physician to be reasonably expected to result in the insured’s death within 24 months from the date of certification in California.
Types of Living Benefit Riders:
- Accelerated Benefit Rider
- Critical Illness Accelerated Benefit Rider
- Chronic Illness Accelerated Death Benefit Rider
- Terminal Illness Accelerated Benefit Ride